The A-Light S is a particularly powerful and durable solar lamp for developing countries. It serves not for room illumination alone, but supplies power to radios and cellphones as well.
Development and manufacturing is made in Germany with high quality requirements.
- 3 brightness levels: 180 lumen for 6 h, 80 lumen for 14 h, 10 lumen for 120 h
- Lithium-ion battery with low self-discharge and a long lifespan
- Keeps its charge for up to one year
- Foldout hanger
- Microprocessor controlled hardware with various protection features
- Schockproof and watertight housing according to IP67
- Made in Germany, CE, RoHs
- USB voltage converter and adaptor set to charge cellphones, smart-phones, MP3 player etc.
- 12/24 V DC charger
- 110-240 V AC charger
Approximately 1.4 billion people worldwide have no access to electrical energy. Commonly used kerosene lamps come with high fuel costs, emission of pollutants and do not provide enough illumination for work and study. Radios are operated with disposable batteries and cellphones can be charged only on a fee-based service.
Powerful solar lamps can improve the quality of living and open new opportunities for education. Compared to our consumer society, the durability and reliability of these devices is much more crucial due to the low wages, though. Our goal is to manufacture particularly durable solar lamps that are sensible both ecologically and economically.